Stress is the health epidemic of the 21st Century as noted by The World Health Organization. The
purpose of this course is to provide attendee’s information on how to manage increasing stress
levels. This stress management course is designed to show attendees how to recognize stress.
Furthermore, how to handle stress and prevent it from impacting their health and well-being.
Attendees will learn how to build resilience to help minimize the levels of stress during these
exceptional times. Understand how stress can impact your physical, mental, and emotional
well-being. Provide you with skills to adapt and cope to stressful situations. Show you how effective
stress management can lead to a more productive, happier life.
Learning outcome for attendees:
- Basic scientific background of the impact of stress on your health
- What is stress?
- Why stress is one of the biggest contributing factors to illness
- Fight or flight
- Perceived V’s real stress
- Recognize common stress symptoms and manage them
- Digital device usage and stress
- Tips and techniques to help build resilience against stress
- Key changes to diet, lifestyle, environment, and sleep to manage stress
- Embracing work/life balance