This course will develop the skills of individuals in an organization. Participants will improve their knowledge, maturity and ambitions using a facilitation process.
- Introduction to Performance Management
- The benefits of a good PM system for managers and employers
- Considerations for the setting up of a performance management system
- Setting department and individual SMART objectives based on the organizational objectives
- Communications and soft skills development – assertiveness, active listening, feedback, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Guidelines for the Appraisal Interview
- Dealing with conflict
- Dealing with various performance levels and improving performance
- Job analysis and job descriptions for an effective performance management system
- Training to aid performance and the achievement of objectives
- Training plan and training records
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Understand their jobs and clarify their roles
- Perform specific well-defined tasks to carry out their role
- Account better for their work reducing confusion within the team
- Understand their organization that is constantly developing a culture in which employees participate as members of a team of strong individuals associated with customers and cost centres
- Demonstrate total absolute flexibility in serving customers who seek partnership relationships
- Strive to have a reputation where customers are anxious to place more business with the company
This Course is Designed For:
All Staff however can be customized to certain groups of staff or employees at different levels within a particular organization
This course is delivered online or at client premises.
Duration of the Course:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate in performance management.