This course will develop the skills of individuals in an organization. Participants will improve their knowledge, maturity and ambitions using a facilitation process.
- Introduction to performance management
- The benefits of a good PM system for managers and employers
- Considerations for the setting up of a performance management system
- Setting department and individual SMART objectives based on the organizational objectives
- Communications and soft skills development – assertiveness, active listening, feedback, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Guidelines for the appraisal interview
- Dealing with conflict
- Dealing with various performance levels and improving performance
- Job analysis and job descriptions for an effective performance management system
- Training to aid performance and the achievement of objectives
- Training plan and training records
- Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the skill and knowledge to:
- Understand their jobs and clarify their individual roles
- Perform specific well defined tasks to carry out their role
- Account better for their work reducing confusion within the team
- Understand their organization that is constantly developing a culture in which employees participate as members of a team of strong individuals associated with customers and cost centers
- Demonstrate total absolute flexibility serving customers that seek partnership relationships
- Strive to have a reputation where customers are anxious to place more business with the company
This Course is Designed For:
All Staff but can be customized to certain groups of staff or employees at different levels within a particular organization
This course is classroom based; it is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
While pens and paper will be supplied, participants are free to bring their own.
Duration of the Course:
Up to 12 per course
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a certificate in performance management.