Forklift Instructor Refresher Course
This course is suitable for forklift truck instructors who have been previously certified and wish to update their knowledge and skills. Participants undergo training on instructional techniques, workplace hazards, forklift operator testing, theory and practice.
- Review of relevant legislation
- Forklift truck code of practice
- Safety responsibilities
- Instructional skills review
- Presentations of theory and practical skills lessons
- Forklift truck operator testing theory and practical
- Theory examination
- Assessment of instructor by an examiner
- Course review and close
Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained the relevant knowledge and skills required to:
- List the implications of working legislation on forklift truck training and operation
- Test operations in line with industry standards
This Course is Designed For:
Forklift truck instructors who have been previously certified. This certificate must not have expired by more than 6 months.
The course is classroom based along with practical lessons on forklift trucks. Participants are videotaped during presentations and are continuously assessed on their level of knowledge and ability in both theory and practical instruction on forklift trucks.
What to Bring to the Course:
Participants must bring two passport-sized photographs.