Customer Service and Complaint Handling
This course will provide participants with the essential skills necessary for dealing with customers. Participants will develop a greater understanding of customer needs and how to deal with these needs confidently and efficiently.
- How to create and present a professional image
- Confidence and basic assertiveness
- Turning complaints into opportunities
- Improving customer care skills
- Communication skills: listening, questioning, verifying and explaining
- Conducting customer service transactions
- Being positive during difficult customer situations
- Handling difficult customer situations in a positive manner
Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Present a professional image
- Turn complaints into opportunities
- Deal with difficult customers
- Conduct customer transactions
- Communicate effectively with customers
This Course is Designed For:
Anyone in a front line position of customer service
This course is classroom based and it is highly interactive with role-playing playing and practical exercises to reinforce the participants understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
There are no requirements for this course.
Duration of the Course:
A maximum of 12 per course.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will receive a certificate in customer service and complaint handling