Health and Safety for Management
This course is useful for all managers in any industry. A manager should have a good understanding of health and safety legislation. This course has been designed to provide managers with an overview of their responsibilities in this regard.
- Planning for health and safety
- Preparing safety statements
- Accident and incident investigation
- Health and safety auditing
- What is involved in good management of health and safety and the cost of getting it wrong
- Tools for managing safety
- Information sources
Upon successful completion of this course participants will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to:
- Understand legal duties of the employer
- Understand why we need to manage health and safety
- Identify hazards
- Compete risk assessments
- Explain the key elements of successful health and safety management
- Control workplace risks
This Course is Designed For:
Management personnel who need to improve their general health and safety knowledge and skills to assist them in their role as managers and supervisors.
This course is classroom based; it is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
While pens and paper will be supplied, participants are free to bring their own.
Duration of the Course:
A maximum of 12 per course
On completion of this course, participants will receive a Samson Training certificate of attendance.
Health & Safety for Management public dates TBC.