IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
The IOSH Managing Safely refresher training course gives people in positions of responsibility an overview of how to identify, evaluate and control workplace risks. It helps those responsible for the safety and welfare of other workers to assess and control workplace risks. This includes evaluating the safety systems already in place within your organization.
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher includes 6 study units
- Module 1: Thinking back – reflect on full Managing Safely course.
- Module 2: Leadership.
- Module 3: Plan – review and deliver policy.
- Module 4: Do – undertake risk assessment.
- Module 5: Check – review data types.
- Module 6: Act – applying lessons learnt in the workplace.
Refresh knowledge gained from the Managing Safely course.
- Build on existing understanding and capabilities.
- Understand how good leadership can influence in health and safety.
- Manage health and safety in the workplace more effectively.
- Refresh knowledge of crucial health and safety terms.
- Update understanding of the critical benefits and components of a health and safety management system.
- Review the different types of performance measurements.
- Identify how the law can affect health and safety in the workplace.
- Assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace.
- Learn how to apply risk profiling in an organization.
- Understand the importance of lessons learnt and continuous