Abrasive Wheels Instructor
This course is designed to give participants the skills and knowledge needed to instruct others in the safe use of abrasive wheels.
- Legal regulations overview
- Hazards and precautions including accidents
- Range and types of wheels
- Understanding codes and specifications (British standard marking system)
- Storing, handling and transporting wheels
- Methods of inspection and testing
- Components and assembly
- Wheel balance and dressing
- Work rest adjustment
- Safety and health regulations
- Advisory literature
- Train the trainer
- Presentation skills
On completion of this instructor course candidates will have the skills and knowledge to competently deliver abrasive wheel training courses in accordance with abrasive wheel regulations.
This Course is Designed For:
The course is intended for people who are responsible for providing training in the workplace. Participants should have already completed an abrasive wheel training course and ideally have experience of working with abrasive wheels.
This course is classroom based it is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
While pens and paper will be supplied, participants are free to bring their own. Participants should wear comfortable clothing for practical activities.
Abrasive Wheels Instructor public courses TBC.