This course will offer an opportunity to all supervisors for analysis, reflection and action that will help them to achieve a better working environment in their work lives.
- The need for change in the working environment
The course is suited to personnel working in a supervisory capacity
This Course is Designed For:
- Understand what’s acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in a modern workplace
- Understand conflict at work and the causes of conflict
- Change their style when communicating and reacting to each other in the workplace
- Understand that all employees should accept the need for change and contribute in a positive manner for continuous improvement
- Improve their participation as members of a team of strong individuals who will contribute to the future of the business that is operating in a very competitive marketplace
This course is classroom based; it is highly interactive with role-playing and practical exercises to reinforce understanding and learning.
What to Bring to the Course:
All equipment will be provided, however, feel free to bring your own equipment.
Duration of the Course:
Up to 12 participants per course
On successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded a certification in supervisory management skills.