TACCP/ VACCP TRAINING
This course provides you with knowledge of TACCP including how it works with HACCP and VACCP as a food safety management system.
· Food safety management systems
· What are VACCP and TACCP
· Why are TACCP and VACCP Important
· How TACCP and VACCP work with HACCP
· Food safety legislation
· Enforcing the law
· PAS 96:2017
· Who needs to comply
· Training requirement
· What determines the success of a deliberate attack
· Types of attackers
· Economically motivated adulteration
· Opportunist, Extortionist, Extremist, Disgruntled individual, Professional criminal, Cybercriminal, Irrational individual
· Understanding a TACCP risk assessment
· Why is threat detection important to a business
· The TACCP Process
· Assessment of risk within an organization.
· Site security and food defense
· An overview of a food supply chain
· Identifying the vulnerable stages in the supply food chain
· Incident management procedure
· Recap and Participants Assessments
• Understand what is meant by a threat and a vulnerability.
• The law surrounding TACCP and VACCP and who needs to comply with the law
• Understand the different types of food fraud and attackers, and what determines the success of a deliberate attack.
• The vulnerable steps in the supply food chain and how to reduce the risk of a threat occurring
• Be able to identify threats and vulnerabilities from raw materials, on-site threats, and distribution threats.
This Course is Designed For:
This course is designed for anyone supervising food manufacturing, mass catering, or supply chain distribution.