(Beginner to Advanced)
Microsoft Excel is used for data calculations, analysis, visualization and much more. It can be programmed to access data from external databases and is an excellent tool for data modeling, statistics and financial calculations with built-in functions to quickly and easily perform common tasks. Proficiency in Excel is typically required for accounting, business analytic, data analysis and statistics jobs.
Learning Excel is to use Excel. In this course, participants will accomplish their business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way
By the end of this course, you will learn the following:
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot-tables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
This online course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Excel. No prior knowledge of Excel is required.