(Advanced to Intermediate)
Microsoft Excel is used for data calculations, analysis, visualization and much more. It can be programmed to access data from external databases and is an excellent tool for data modeling, statistics and financial calculations with built-in functions to quickly and easily perform common tasks. Proficiency in Excel is typically required for accounting, business analytic, data analysis and statistics jobs.
Learning Excel is to use Excel. In this course, participants will accomplish their business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way
By the end of this course, you will learn the following:
- Differentiate yourself at work. Quickly and dramatically
- Get hired in Finance – financial modeling skills are the critical edge you need at interviews
- Take your career to the next level!
- Get a certificate of completion
- Build financial models from scratch (shown step-by-step)
- Format sheets and charts professionally
- Learn new keyboard shortcuts and be even faster in Excel
- Understand advanced Excel functions
- Build nested functions
- Use Excel financial functions and understand concepts like: Present Value, Future Value,
- Discounted Cash Flows, Net Present Value, and IRR
- Build flexible Excel models
- Use Cell Styles and format spreadsheets easier and faster
- Learn several hidden Excel tips and tricks
- Understand the core principles of financial modeling
- Learn financial modeling best practices
- Design principles for good model building
- Build integrated financial models
- Forecast financial s and use scenario analysis tools
This online course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn Excel. No prior knowledge of Excel is required.