Our qualified consultant will visit your premises and conduct a detailed vibration risk assessment using the latest in technology. The aim of this assessment is to help you decide what you need to do to reduce any potential risk of over exposure to vibration in your organisation.
Chapter 2, Control of Vibration at Work of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007 states that the “exposure action value” must not be exceeded. This means the level of daily vibration exposure for any employee which if exceeded, requires specified action to be taken to reduce risk.
• Identify where there might be a risk from vibration
• Identify who might be exposed to this vibration
• Detailed report on vibration exposure levels
• Legal compliance
• Suggestion of control measures
• Identification of any employees who need to be provided with health surveillance or are in particular danger